New Members? Click Here
Renewing Member? Click Here
Our “Membership year” runs from
August 1 – July 31. Registration for each year opens on August 1, but we welcome new members all year long!
Pay via Paypal: DBMOTC2014@gmail.com
Mail a check to our Club Treasurer:
6249 Nugget Circle Park,
Hanover Park IL 60133
Cost: FREE! This membership is for our expectant moms carrying multiples. As a stork member, we welcome you to participate in all club functions including meetings and events, access to support and resources, and pre-shop our bi-annual clothing and equipment resale. Once your babies are 3 months old, we then ask that you convert to full membership by paying the annual full member dues.
Cost: $35.00/ year. This includes participation in all club functions including meetings and events, access to support and resources, automatic membership in IOMOTC Illinois Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs – State Level Organization) and MOA (Multiples of America – National Organization), receipt of the club monthly newsletter and any other
mailings sent to club members,
and the opportunity to pre-shop
our bi-annual clothing and equipment resale.
Cost: $18.00/year. These are members who pay full dues to another multiples club. Secondary Members have the same privileges as full members, except we do not submit their names to IOMOTC (Illinois Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs) and MOA (Multiples of America). Secondary members are not discounted with the seasoned member rate.
Seasoned Moms Membership
Cost: $30.00/year. This is for members whose multiples are 5 years old and older by September 1 of the membership year. These members are entitled to all full membership opportunities. We encourage our “seasoned” moms to stay on with our club as we need your expertise and advice as we raise our multiples.
Miss You Membership
Cost: $10.00/year. This is for members who reside outside of Illinois. (no IOMOTIC and MOA).
1. Building your Multiples Mamas Tribe!
2. Support when babies are born: We help you set up a Meal Train account to coordinate delivery of meals in those difficult early days. Our members will also bring those meals! We offer other post-partum support as well.
3. Mentoring: We pair new members with experienced mamas to help answer questions, access and identify club resources, and otherwise provide encouragement!
4. Meetings: Some meetings are information-based, while others are participation-based. For example, we have had speakers on breastfeeding, post-partum health and resources, early intervention, child safety, education and special needs, support for couples, home organization, gardening, scouting, and panels featuring adult twins or experienced twin moms. Participation-based meetings have included pampering/spa providers, painting led by an art teacher, crafting, and clothing swap.
5. Resale: Members get to shop early at reciprocal Illinois Mom of Multiples Clubs' events. Specifically, the resale events usually open on Saturdays to the general public, while members get to shop the Friday evening before.
6. Member’s-only Facebook Support/networking and buy/sell groups! Connect with other twin moms to discuss questions, share a twin tip, vent a little frustration on a challenging day, buy or sell your outgrown products to other member mamas!
7. Other Events: Family holiday parties,
Play dates, and Mom’s Night/Day Out
such as mani/pedis, wine tasting,
movie night, game night.